Need some ideas? Here are a few to get you started!
Thank You's can be big or small. You can select an entire facility or just a particular floor or shift or department. Make a plan that suits your organization's budget and creativity.
- Snacks – Must be individually packaged. They cannot accept homemade food or items at this time. Examples: granola bars, individual mac and cheese, protein bars, fruit, etc.
- Individual drink packages such as K-cups, coffee, tea, etc.
- Thank you cards with encouraging notes.
- Have a meal delivered – meals like pizza or cold subs that can be easily stored and quickly eaten are recommended.
- Monetary donations.
- Vehicle parade outside the facility.
- Parking lot signs.
- If you are able to make a nighttime delivery, don’t forget third shift!